Setting up Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Operations in Singapore
Singapore is a fast-growing Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology hub with established physical and regulatory infrastructure. There is a vibrant ecosystem of researchers, manufacturers and rich talent pool in research, engineering, operations and sales. Our world class logistics hub have established supply chain including cold chain with worldwide connections via our global air hub and sea ports. The very favourable tax rate is one of the lowest in the world.
The Singapore government is committed to help grow the Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology sector and the business environment is friendly. English is the business language here. Hence, we would like to invite your firm to be part of this fast-growing community and establish a Singapore based operations or manufacturing to reach out to the Asia Pacific markets.
At BioQuest Advisory, we partner with our client through the journey of setting up a manufacturing plant, R&D or sales and marketing office in Singapore.
Our setup journey with our clients involves:
• Investment and project planning
• Project management throughout the setup journey
• Sourcing for location, plant designer, manufacturing equipment and infrastructure builders
• Advisory on Regulatory affairs
• Laboratory setup
• Environment, health and safety
• Back-office setup (HR, payroll, accounting, admin, corporate secretarial) to facilitate quick and low cost back-office setup.